Building a wide variety of projects in the greater Seattle area, JTM offers challenging opportunities, career growth and competitive salaries.
As a Front Office Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for our company. We are looking for a dedicated individual to manage our front desk on a daily basis and perform a variety of administrative tasks. You must be able to perform job duties in a timely manner, have a professional attitude and appearance, be organized, and possess the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing. Qualified candidates will have prior experience in the construction industry and be competent in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. This role will also be trained to handle accounts payable and purchase order entry in the Vista operation system.
Admin Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
• Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries and prepare outgoing mail/deliveries.
• Maintain conference room calendars and schedule meetings.
• Perform administrative duties in support of office staff as needed.
• Responsible for kitchen area stocking and reordering of company provided food and beverages.
• Responsible for work room area including stocking copy machines with paper and keeping inventory and reordering of office supplies.
• Perform basic data entry and record keeping duties.
• Order breakfast/lunches and assist with meetings and other events for office staff.
• Order plans/specs as required by project teams.
• Keep conference rooms and general office area tidy and presentable.
• Perform job duties despite frequent interruptions or distractions.
• Maintain cooperative working relationships with vendors and project teams.
• Establish priorities to complete work in a timely manner despite changes in workload or assignment, pressure of deadlines, or competing requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.
Accounting Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to learn accounts payable and purchase order systems in Vista.
• Data entry of purchase orders.
• Data entry of vendor invoices.
• Answer basic vendor inquiries as to payment status on invoices.
• Help reconcile monthly statements from vendors.
JTM will invest time and training in this role to help this position grow into the accounting functions. While knowledge of basic accounting functions relating to AP and PO’s would be bonus, it is not required at the start.
JTM provides an opportunity for career growth for the motivated Senior Project Manager. A minimum of six years of experience in commercial construction with a general contractor is required.
JTM provides an opportunity for career growth for the motivated Project Manager.
We are seeking a Senior Project Engineer to add to our team. As a valued team member, the individual will be responsible for developing schedules, writing subcontractor contracts, negotiating, purchasing, and providing on-site construction field support. Additional duties include preparing quantity take-off, monthly project billings, tracking and processing submittals, job-cost forecasting, cost control, document control and estimating.
Project Superintendents are responsible for field operations. General safety oversight and maintaining a safe working environment are required. Leading our project teams and ensuring that our projects are well planned, organized and productive are keys to success in this position. Effective communication, leadership and the ability to manage multiple crews, teams, and subcontractor crews define a superintendent at JTM.
“Growing teams and interacting with Clients Subcontractors and the trades through all phases of the project lifecycle are key to our success and ensure the future opportunities for the company.”
“Understanding and meeting our clients expectations are key to the long term relationships we have built since the beginning of JTM, We have a long list of repeat clients and the projects we build diverse and high quality.”
“Successful field operations depend on safety, scheduling and production. Our field staff ensure workers have a safe project and go home safely. We are committed to planning all aspects of our projects.”
“JTM is a growing company with excellent opportunity for advancement and growth. Our teams are high energy and passionate about building.”