The Contract Administrator position provides support to the project management team and is responsible for the subcontract process on multiple Construction projects. You will be empowered to grow, take charge and to make an impact, and will be provided with excellent benefits and development opportunities. We seek self-motivated individuals who are service oriented and organized. The Contract Administrator must be able to produce detailed, consistent work in a fast pace environment. A team player attitude and effective communication skills is necessary for success. An ideal candidate for the Contract Administrator role will possess a minimum of one year contract administration or relevant experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and electronically distribute subcontract documents for multiple construction projects to subcontractors for execution.
- Obtain and review subcontractor insurance certificates and communicate with project team and vendor to ensure compliance with subcontract documents.
- Track subcontract process in Project Management database and serve as liaison between vendor and project team to assure timely execution.
- Maintain electronic subcontract files in Project Management database.
- Effectively communicate with subcontractors and project team regarding, but not limited to, subcontract execution, insurance and compliance items.
- Obtain required documentation and maintain accurate logs to ensure contractual compliance.
- Produce and distribute weekly subcontractor compliance logs to project team.
- Distribute monthly subcontractor progress payments and collect/log corresponding lien waivers.
- Log and distribute all incoming materialmen’s notices.
- Perform job duties despite frequent interruptions or distractions.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with vendors and project teams.
- Establish priorities to complete work in a timely manner despite changes in workload or assignment, pressure of deadlines, or competing requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.