JTM Construction, a leading Seattle-based general contractor, has an opportunity for a talented Marketing Specialist. As a key team member, you will work directly with company leadership and colleagues to manage day-to-day marketing activities while also helping shape JTM’s long-term marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the construction industry to go along with excellent writing, communication, and design skills. This position requires a creative and self-motivated team member who enjoys being the expert in all aspects of marketing, brand management, and communications. We’re looking for a versatile marketer who can work effectively with all members of the JTM team while executing at a high level in a deadline-driven environment.
JTM offers a dynamic workplace where team members are driven to solve challenges creatively and efficiently. Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages flexible thinking and unconventional approaches to create the right path forward. We recognize everyday efforts and celebrate success as a team.
If this sounds like a perfect fit, please upload your PDF resume with marketing samples and cover letter in the form below.
Marketing Specialist Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop strategies and tactics to promote and grow the JTM brand
• Perform market and project-specific research
• Execute company marketing materials, including qualifications, proposals, and presentations
• Proofread and edit all marketing materials with a keen eye for accuracy and consistent use of company standards
• Support the coordination and preparation for marketing-related functions such as meetings, conventions/trade shows, special events, and campaigns
• Collaborate with the JTM team to update and improve existing marketing collateral
• Produce new and engaging content for the company website, brochures, case studies, blogs, social media and more
• Develop, measure, and report on performance of marketing efforts against company goals
• Hire and manage vendors as needed, such as graphic designers, videographers, and other consultants
Marketing Specialist Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing, or equivalent field of study
• Strong writing, editing, and communication skills with an eye for design
• Minimum of two years’ experience in the architecture, engineering, and construction industry
• Experience developing qualification and proposal submittals
• Experience developing long-term marketing strategies and tactics
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and social media and website platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, WordPress, etc.)
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
• Strong time management skills and proven experience delivering projects under deadline