Project Managers are key to our project success. Passion to build, effective communication skills, positive attitude and customer satisfaction are key elements of this position.
Candidates must demonstrate leadership and management capabilities, on various commercial project types. You will be responsible for the entire project in all phases including safety, job cost management forecasting, risk management, scheduling, client relations, marketing pre-construction estimating, prime contracts, subcontracts, financial statements.
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or comparable
- 3-5 years of Project Management or similar position with a commercial contractor
- Word, Excel, Power Point
- Primavera P6, Microsoft Project
- verbal written communication skills
- estimating and budget development