JTM Construction is a Seattle based general contractor delivering client-focused construction from concept to completion. Building relationships on trust, performance, and reliability.
The principals and employees of JTM provide expertise in multiple market sectors including class “A” office buildings, performing arts centers, medical facilities, hotels, retail centers, parking structures, and warehouse buildings. We specialize in performing exceptional pre-construction and construction services in a negotiated, team environment. Our client base consists of loyal, active, repeat clients, in addition to new clients with whom relationships are keenly nurtured and developed.
The Project Scheduler will coordinate schedules and inventories to ensure efficient and effective operation of the assigned department or facility.
If this sounds like a perfect fit, please upload your PDF resume and cover letter in the form below.
Project Scheduler Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in all stages of planning & scheduling including proposal schedules, baseline setup and updates
• Provide development and implementation of project controls, standards and procedures
• Work closely with Superintendents, Project Managers and other team members to develop and maintain schedules in all phases of a project
• Plan, build, coordinate, and manage the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) system
• Ensure corporate planning and schedule standards are implemented and all projects and activities comply
• Monitor progress status, provide reporting and perform schedule analyses
• Assist in maintaining effective relationships with internal and external clients
• Participate in overall project safety
• Perform other related duties, as required
Project Scheduler Requirements:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work both independently and present findings to a group
• Attention to detail
• Thorough understanding of the Construction industry and supply chain
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or a related field OR
• Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the applicant with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the work
• At least five years of related experience required
• P6 Proficient
• Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite, Vista, Autodesk, PlanGrid, and BlueBeam
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
• Must pass pre-employment drug screening
• Valid Washington State Driver’s license with ability to provide proof of driving record