As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. We are looking for a dedicated individual to manage our front desk on a daily basis and perform a variety of administrative tasks. You must be able to perform job duties in a timely manner, have a professional attitude and appearance, be organized, and possess the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing. Qualified candidates will have prior experience in the construction industry and be competent in in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Answer Screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries and prepare outgoing mail/deliveries.
- Maintain conference room calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform administrative duties in support of office staff as needed
- Responsible for kitchen area stocking and reordering of company provided food and beverages.
- Responsible for work room area including stocking copy machines with paper and keeping inventory and reordering of office supplies.
- Perform basic data entry and record keeping duties.
- Order breakfast/lunches and assist with meetings and other events for office staff.
- Order plans/specs as required by project teams.
- Keep conference rooms and general office area tidy and presentable.
- Perform job duties despite frequent interruptions or distractions.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with vendors and project teams.
- Establish priorities to complete work in a timely manner despite changes in workload or assignment, pressure of deadlines, or competing requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.