We are seeking a Senior Project Engineer to add to our team. As a valued team member, the individual will be responsible for developing schedules, writing subcontractor contracts, negotiating, purchasing and on-site construction field support. Additional duties include preparing quantity take-off, monthly project billings, tracking and processing submittals, job-cost forecasting, cost control, document control and estimating.
The Senior PE must be able to work closely with others in a team environment. The individual must be professional and self-motivated with strong oral and written communication skills, dependable, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with strong organizational and problem solving skills. This position requires travel in the greater Seattle area, depending on the project needs.
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Construction Management or comparable
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position with a commercial contractor
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite: Advanced Word and Excel, Vista, and P6
- Valid Washington State driver’s license with ability to provide proof of a clean driving record
- The successful candidate must pass a pre-employment drug screen, a criminal background check and have satisfactory reference.